**Extended 17.08.2017**Knowledge Management and Communication Specialist
As part of the COSOP, the IFAD office in cooperation with Government of Moldova has developed and approved for financing the Inclusive Rural Economic and Climate Resilience Programme (IRECR), which overall goal is to enable the Target Population to raise their incomes and strengthen their resilience to climate change.
The objectives of the Programme are (i) to enhance the resilience and adaptive capacity of farmers to climate change to ensure higher and more stable incomes; (ii) to enhance access to enterprise capacity development, financial services and entrepreneurship support; (iii) to improve beneficiaries’ productivity and competitiveness, increase investment and business opportunities, and improve market access and resilience against economic and climate shocks.
Required Skills and Experience
· A higher degree in Economics, marketing, Business administration, policy development, socio-economicor other equivalent in development related area with experience in Knowledge management and communication.
Job Requirements & Experience:
· Practical experience in relation to Knowledge Management and communication strategies;
· Strongcommunication skills, especially written communications; group facilitation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English, Romanian and Russian;
· Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving;
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to meet deadlines; and
· Well-organised and well oriented to details.
· Proven capacity to analyze and synthesize;
For detailed information on the position and application process please see:
This is a local position, therefore only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution on IFAD programme implementation, send a detailed curriculum vitae in English and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted before
10 August 2017, 12:00 a.m. 17 August 2017, 12:00 a.m
Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
<<< Inapoi la lista