Organizing of the international agricultural study tours for young entrepreneurs-beneficiaries of IFAD Programs
Launch date: 2018-04-11 14:30:00
Deadline: 2018-05-10 10:00:00
Winner is: Camera de Comerț și Industrie a RM
Danish Grant Nr.:2000000703
Ref. number:(according to PP&AWPB) 20/18 PRRECI/ G2.1/AWPB 188.8.131.52
- The Inclusive Rural Economic and Climate Resilience Programme, financed by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and implemented by the Consolidated IFAD Program Implementation Unit (CPIU-IFAD), aims to provide access for small and medium-scale rural-based entrepreneurs to mid and long term financial services. As part of Rural Financial Services activities, the Programme envisages activities of development of young entrepreneurs capacity in initiating/ developing business activities in rural area.
- The Consolidated Program Implementation Unit of IFAD (CPIU-IFAD), invites interested companies to submit bids for participation in the tender for the organization of study visits in France and Italy of young entrepreneurs-beneficiaries of the IFAD Programs in the field of agriculture. The tender will be organized under the procedures of National Competitive Bidding specified in IFAD Project Procurement Guideline’s (September 2010) which you can find accessing https://www.ifad.org/documents/10180/cd15e696-26e2-45df-abcc-d4611a9a20b
- Eligible bidders can find more information about the tender at Consolidated Program Implementation Unit of IFAD office, of. 1303, floor 13, bd. Stefan cel Mare si Sfint, 162, Chisinau, e-mail: email@example.com, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, Tel: (+ 37322 22 50 46) or they may study the tender documentation at the address specified above between 09-00 and 17-00.
- In order to participate in the tender, the bidders will register by sending a written request to the electronic address indicated below. Pre-registration is required in order to address clarification questions on the tender, receipt of responses, as well as the electronic version of the tender documents and amendments as appropriate.
- Bids will be submitted to the address below until 10th May 2018, at 10:00 a.m. Electronic bidding is not allowed. Documents submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- Offers will be opened in a public ceremony under the auspices of CPIU’s office in the presence of the bidders at the address below on 10th May 2018, at 10:15 a.m
The address referred is:
THE CONSOLIDATED PROGRAMMES IMPLEMENTATION UNIT OF IFAD
of. 1303, floor13, bd. Stefan cel Mare si Sfint, 162, Chisinau, MD-2004, Republic of Moldova.
Phone. (022) 22-50-46
No Bid Security is requested for this bidding proces.
<<< Inapoi la lista